Fluffy and plush, the Clean Design Home x Martex Anti-Allergen Towel Collection’s bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths are an allergen-reducing addition to your bath regime. They’re crafted of 100% double-twisted Supima Cotton loops, so they’re low-linting, significantly reducing the presence of airborne lint, a major allergy trigger. Supima, a 100% U.S.-grown luxury fiber, enhances the smoothness and durability of these towels, and ensures their minimalist White, Gray Fog, Blue, Ivory, and Blush tones stay brighter longer. These towels are certified MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX, meaning they’ve been made in environmentally friendly facilities under safe and socially responsible working conditions and tested for harmful substances. Clean Design Home x Martex is a collaboration between Martex and lifestyle and anti-allergy expert Robin Wilson for anti-allergen products designed to minimize asthma and allergy triggers. Robin has personally suffered from allergies and asthma, so she devised a philosophy she calls the Clean Design Protocol. It espouses hypoallergenic, sustainable, and environmentally friendly options for living an eco-healthy lifestyle in a simple and clean way.
- Made with 100% U.S.-grown Supima Cotton Loops for enhanced smoothness and durability - Loops are double twisted to help reduce linting
- Available in a minimalist color palette of White, Gray Fog, Blue, and Ivory
- Detailed with an embroidered signature “CD” logo on border
- MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Hand towel (two-pack) dimensions: 16”W x 30”L