Whether you're styling the master bedroom or the guest room, our Comfort Washed Sham is the perfect decorative detail for topping off whatever bed you design. Masterfully crafted of luxurious, 100% U.S.-grown Supima Cotton, it has a cool-to-the touch feel thanks to its percale cotton weave. Supima cotton is what sets Gryphon apart: It flaunts longer fibers than typical cotton, so it's softer, stronger, and maintains its brilliance and performance for many years to come. This super-soft fabric gets even softer with every wash, meaning the Comfort Washed Sham gets comfier with every wear. Detailed with a two-piece center-back closure to easily add a pillow, it's an attractive addition to any aesthetic. Plus, it comes in a range of colors that coordinate with our full bedding collection, making customizing your sleep space effortless.
Experience the five-star quality of Supima Cotton shams in your own home—no luxury hotel required. We also invite you to explore our Luxury Suite and Easy Care Performance shams for stylish looks with unparalleled softness. An investment in your best night's sleep is just a click away with Gryphon.
- Expertly crafted of 100% Supima Cotton, a sustainable luxury fiber proudly grown in the U.S.A.
- Premium fabric gets softer after every wash and wear
- Available in Standard and King sizes
- Features convenient two-piece center-back closure
- Sustainably created under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards
- Responsibly made at our STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified facilities so they're free of harmful dyes and finishes and carry the MADE IN GREEN label
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Standard: 20"W x 28"L
- King: 20"W x 36"L
Grounded in Sustainability
The Comfort Washed collection of sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, and shams is a dream for those with a passion for the planet. It's sustainably made under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards, which ensure production of this cotton is better for the environment where it's grown. Plus, they're responsibly made at our own STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified facilities and carry the MADE IN GREEN label, so you'll rest easy knowing they're free of harmful dyes and finishes.