Martex Health Adult Halloween Spooky Gathered Face Mask 3-Pack
You save: 30% ($5.40)
Spooky and whimsical, the Martex Health Spooky Gathered Face Mask Three-Pack features dreadful designs that put a spirited spin on your look. Feeling frightful? There’s a Witch for you -- not to mention Spider Webs and a Lady Sugar Skull. Whether in costume or not, you’ll want to wear these scary styles this season.
* HAIR-RAISING THREE-PACK - Includes Lady Sugar Skull, Witch, and Spider Webs designs
* COMFORT LOOP ELASTIC - Can be knotted easily to create a snugger fit
* SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Crafted of 60% cotton and 40% polyester; Lining: 100% polypropylene
* EASY CARE - Reusable and machine washable; tumble dry. Can be hand washed. We recommend washing before wearing and after each use
* ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Masks measure 7”L (cheek to cheek) x 5.5”H (chin to top of nose). Please make sure to check sizes before ordering.
This mask should not be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
This face mask is for general purpose use only and is not a medical-grade face mask. It should not be used by children under the age of 3, or by anyone suffering from breathing difficulties or other medical conditions.
Making an Impact: To date, we have provided nearly 1,00,000 face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.
Thin material, low quality, but cute. I would only wear these outside, social distanced.
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. WestPoint Home greatly appreciates your feedback and we sincerely apologize that your experience has not been a positive one.
We recently repurposed our home textiles factories to produce cloth face masks — a first for us. Comments like yours helps our team to continuously improve our listings.
Thank you again for your feedback.