Dream of a pond full of water lilies while enveloped in the Novogratz by Utica Long Stem Lotus Printed Cotton Sheet Set. These 100% Cotton sheets, blooming allover with long-stem lotus flowers, are super-soft to the touch, so you’ll comfortably drift off into a great night’s sleep. This set comes in five sizes and includes flat sheets, fitted sheets, and matching pillowcases appointed with an embroidered edge for a modern feel.
The Novogratz by Utica Long Stem Lotus Printed Cotton Sheet Set is responsibly made of cotton produced under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards, which ensure production of this cotton is better for the environment in which it grows. And because these sheets are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified, they carry the MADE IN GREEN label, so you’ll sleep well knowing they’re free of harmful dyes and finishes. Simply put, these soft, sustainable sheets are a dream for you and the planet.Features
- Responsibly made of 100% Cotton (exclusive of pillowcase decoration)
- Created using cotton produced under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards
- BCI ensures production of this cotton is better for the environment in which it grows
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified, so it’s free of harmful dyes and finishes
- Produced in MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX Certified facilities
- Soft, sustainable, and stylish
- Features a long-stem lotus flower print
- Coordinates perfectly with Novogratz comforters and body pillows
- Machine wash warm with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium and remove promptly. Warm iron as needed.
Twin/Twin XL: Comforter: 66"W x 94"L; sham (1): 20"W x 26"L
Full/Queen: Comforter: 88"W x 92"L; shams (2): 20"W x 26"L
King: Comforter: 106"W x 92"L; shams (2): 20"W x 36"L
About the Novogratz Family:
Created in collaboration with husband-and-wife interior design duo Cortney and Robert Novogratz, the entire Novogratz by Utica Printed Cotton Sheet Set Collection shows off the couple’s inspiring boutique design style. For over 25 years, the Novogratz have integrated colorful and playfully modern thinking into everything they do, including raising seven children. A family of nine has given them a unique perspective on the needs of the modern family, and they love nothing more than creating impactful, beautiful designs that families of all kinds can live with every day.
*Promotions are not applicable on this product