Droplet Face Mask
For over 200 years, we have been helping the world create loving and comfortable homes. These are truly unprecedented times that we are facing as a nation and a world — and we all have to do our part to help each other and especially our frontline health-care workers!
Last week, we repurposed several of our factories to begin producing reusable face masks for frontline health-care workers with a proprietary health-care textile that offers an increased level of protection
If your local community frontline health-care workers need access to face masks, please contact us at email@example.com with your need — and we will do everything possible to send you as many as we can make — completely free of charge.
- +Are these N95 respirator masks?
- No. This is a droplet mask that is for general purpose use only. It is designed to help provide the wearer with protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily fluids. It is not NIOSH or FDA approved and will not protect a wearer against viruses, bacteria, or biological contamination.
- +How do I order the droplet masks?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will then get back to you with the next steps.
- +Can I order a droplet mask just for myself?
- At this time, we are only fulfilling orders for frontline health-care workers and organizations; public transportation organizations (subway, rail); police precincts, and fire houses. We will verify your business address for validation.
- +What sizes do you have?
- The droplet mask comes in small/medium and large.
- +When can I expect my order to go out?
- Our facilities are working in shifts to keep production going. Shipments have already begun, and we will be shipping every day until we have fulfilled all requests. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped.
- +Do the masks cost anything?
- No, we will not be charging for the masks. Your well-being is our greatest concern.
- +Are there shipping costs for the masks?
- No, there will not be a charge for shipping.
- +If I have extra masks, can I return them?
- We cannot accept returns on masks. Please share unopened mask packages with other frontline health-care workers who can use them.
• This droplet face mask is for general purpose use only to help provide the wearer with protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily fluids. It will not protect a wearer against bacteria, viruses, or other biological contamination.
• Our masks are not N95 respirators. N95 respirators are evaluated, tested, and approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and reduce the wearer’s exposure to airborne particles, from small-particle aerosols to large droplets.
• Our masks are meant for: Professionals such as nurses, transit employees, and emergency personnel. They are meant to provide basic protection for frontline healthcare workers, not for aerosol protection or surgery.
• Silver-infused fibers: Our masks use bleach-safe SILVERbac™ silver (Ag)-infused fibers to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and can be washed 100-plus times without losing this benefit.
• Machine washable: Our masks can handle all commercial-grade laundries, as well as household washers and dryers.
• Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with mild detergent and non-chlorine bleach as needed. Tumble dry medium.
• Masks are available in two sizes: Small/medium and large