Make dressing your bed an effortless do-it-yourself project with our casual-yet-upscale Comfort Washed Euro Sham. It comes in an array of cool and neutral tones, so it easily pairs with the duvets, sheets, and more bedding items in our full palette of versatile colors. This eye-catching decorative element is the finishing touch that gives your bed an inviting, put-together look. Designed to deliver a laid-back, downtown vibe, it flaunts a cool-to-the-touch percale weave expertly crafted of premium, 100% U.S.-grown Supima Cotton. This luxury fiber is softer, stronger, and lasts much longer than typical cotton, and it gets even softer with every wash and wear. It's what makes the Comfort Washed Euro Sham superior to similar offerings out there. Available in one size, this square sham features a convenient two-piece center-back closure and coordinates with any interior, as well as Gryphon's array of luxurious layers.
Experience the five-star quality of Supima Cotton Euro shams in your own home—no luxury hotel required. We also invite you to explore our Luxury Suite and Easy Care Performance Euro shams for stylish looks with unparalleled softness. An investment in your best night's sleep is just a click away with Gryphon.
- Beautifully crafted of 100% Supima Cotton, a sustainable luxury fiber proudly grown in the U.S.A.
- Premium, cool-to-the-touch fabric gets softer after every wash and wear
- European Square sham features convenient two-piece center-back closure
- Sustainably created under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards
- Responsibly made at our STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified facilities so they're free of harmful dyes and finishes and carry the MADE IN GREEN label
- Machine washable and dryer safe
Grounded in Sustainability
The Comfort Washed collection of sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, and shams is a dream for those passionate about the planet. It's sustainably made under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards, which ensure production of this cotton is better for the environment where it's grown. Plus, they're responsibly made at our own STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified facilities and carry the MADE IN GREEN label, so you'll rest easy knowing they're free of harmful dyes and finishes.