Complete your beautiful suite-like bedding style with our sumptuous Luxury Suite Sham. It's a decadent accent for your bed thanks to the lustrous finish and silky-smooth feel of its luxurious sateen weave. Part of our most-popular Luxury Suite Collection, this high-end sham is exceptionally crafted of rich, 100% U.S.-grown Supima Cotton. Flaunting longer fibers, Supima cotton is softer and stronger than typical cotton fibers. It also maintains brilliant color and luminous looks that last for many years to come, making Gryphon bedding the best. Already incredibly soft, this sham gets even softer with every wash and wear, and its two-piece center-back closure makes adding a pillow easy. Even more convenient is the versatile color palette in the Luxury Suite Sham collection. Its cool and neutral tones coordinate with all our other bedding.
- Expertly crafted of 100% Supima Cotton, a sustainable luxury fiber proudly grown in the U.S.A.
- Ultra-premium fabric gets softer after every wash and wear
- Available in Standard and King sizes
- Features convenient two-piece center-back closure
- Sustainably created under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards
- Responsibly made at our STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified facilities so they're free of harmful dyes and finishes and carry the MADE IN GREEN label
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Standard: 20"W x 28"L
- King: 20"W x 36"L
Experience the five-star quality of Supima Cotton shams in your own home—no luxury hotel required. We also invite you to explore our Comfort Washed and Easy Care Performance shams for stylish looks with unparalleled softness. An investment in your best night's sleep is just a click away with Gryphon.
Grounded in Sustainability
The Luxury Suite collection of sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, and shams is our best-selling label. It's also a dream for you and the planet, because it's sustainably created under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards, which ensure production of this cotton is better for the environment where it's grown. Plus, they're responsibly made at our own STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified facilities and carry the MADE IN GREEN label, so you'll rest easy knowing they're free of harmful dyes and finishes.