Make the healing process more comfortable after almost any surgery with the Martex Comfort Pillow for post-operative use. It’s highly mobile and its three adjustable straps easily attach to any seatbelt for effortless positioning, maximum comfort, and cushioning to protect sensitive sites while traveling after treatments. Originally conceived as a post breast cancer surgery pillow, the Martex Comfort Pillow is much more than a chest pillow. It provides arm support during procedures, can be used for lumbar support, and offers alleviation after many other kinds of therapies. This pillow’s super-soft cover fabric comprises a 60% Cotton/40% Polyester blend for easy care. Choose from four cheerful designs: The Tiger pillow features big cats playing on an orange field, while whimsical dots decorate Heather Dot. Vibrant circles brighten up Maisey Medallion and sunny flowers adorn Celine Floral. Martex has represented loving families for generations and the brand creates stylish products of the highest quality for discerning consumers. The label delivers every aspect of today's happy home, through moments of love, wellness, and inspiration. Machine wash cold in a large capacity machine, gentle cycle, wash with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low in a large capacity machine, remove promptly.
- Soft and thick for use after mastectomy, lumpectomy, and for radiation treatment tenderness; also, ideal following hysterectomy, pacemaker surgery, open heart/bypass surgery, gastric, or abdominal surgery, shoulder surgery, and many other types of treatments and/or therapies
- Protects sensitive treatment areas when traveling
- Attaches to seatbelt and cushions surgical sites while riding in a range of vehicles
- Provides underarm support during procedures, can be used for lumbar support
- Easily positioned for maximum comfort with three hook-and-loop straps
- Comes in four cheerful designs: Tiger, Heather Dot, Maisey Medallion, and Celine Floral
- Blended shell fabric made of 60% Cotton/40% Polyester for easy care
- Detailed with a central channel stitch to maintain an ideal shape
- Exclusive to WestPoint Home; we recommend purchasing prior to your first surgery
- Machine washable and dryer safe
Our Charity Partner
The Martex Comfort Pillow is the first component of WestPoint Home’s “We Stand as One” campaign, a series of initiatives to support organizations in four areas: Physical Health, Mental Health, Social Activism, and Patriotic Activism. Launched in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October), 100% of the profits from sales of the Martex Comfort Pillow are to benefit the Breast Cancer focus area of Dabo’s All In Team Foundation. This charitable organization is the namesake foundation of Clemson University football head coach William “Dabo” Swinney and is an example of WestPoint Home giving back to its community in South Carolina and around the globe. www.dabosallinteam.com.
About We Stand as One
The “We Stand as One” campaign is an initiative of the WestPoint IDEA Council. The IDEA Council works to improve inclusion, diversity, equality, and awareness within WestPoint Home and the communities it serves. The proceeds from items sold during these campaigns support chosen organizations addressing mental and physical health as well as social and patriotic activism. The Council uses Charitywatch.org in attempt to make responsible financial choices when choosing organizations in which to donate funds.
*Discounts cannot be applied to this product.