Butterflies flutter across the Martex Health Butterfly Face Mask with SILVERbac Antimicrobial Technology, bellwethers of spring to come. But this mask is not just about colorful wings. It contains fibers infused with silver, which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. And with three layers, including a middle nonwoven layer, it delivers CDC-recommended features. The Martex Health Butterfly Face Mask with SILVERbac Antimicrobial Technology is made of a breathable cotton-blend fabric, so it’s reusable and machine washable, and it features Comfort Loop ear straps that can be knotted easily for a snugger fit.
- Colorful butterfly print mask features SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Lab-tested, permanent protection that won’t wash or wear away
- Comfort Loop elastic can be knotted easily for a snugger fit
- Made of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester; features a 100% polypropylene inner layer
- Reusable, machine washable, and dryer safe; can be hand washed
- Washing recommended before wearing and after each use
- One size fits most
- Please make sure to check sizes before ordering
- Dimensions: 5.5”W (chin to top of nose) x 7”L (cheek to cheek)
Making an Impact: To date, we have provided over 1 million face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.