Martex Health Triple Layer Mask with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology
Our new Martex Health Adult Solid & Printed Face Masks in Single Packs and Three Packs feature SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology in two cotton-rich layers, while an inner polypropylene layer provides filtering. The single packs feature statement prints, like leopard, camo, and stripe, as well as solid motifs in shades of gray, olive, and navy. Three-packs are available in two options: one features Olive Camo, Black, and Navy Stripe versions and the other includes Blush Camo, Blush, and Leopard styles. Washable and reusable, they’re perfect for a trip to the grocery store, pharmacy, essential errands, or public transportation. More patterns coming soon!
* ADDED-VALUE BENEFIT - Features SILVERbac™ antimicrobial technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and do not wash out. Lab tested
* CHOOSE YOUR QUANTITY - Masks come in single-packs and three-packs
* SOFT AND BREATHABLE - Crafted of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester
* PROTECTS THE WEARER - An inner filtering layer is made of 100% polypropylene
* EASY CARE - Machine washable; tumble dry. Can be hand washed. We recommend washing before wearing and after each use
*Available instandard sizeandoversized.Dimensions: Standard size: 8.75”L (cheek to cheek) x 5”H (chin to top of nose); oversized: 9.5”L (cheek to cheek) x 5.5”H (chin to top of nose). Length is measured cheek to cheek. Height is measured from chin to top of the nose. Please make sure to check sizes before ordering.
* From a fit perspective, a tighter-fitting face mask is better than a loose-fitting mask.
* If one has never worn a face mask before, it may seem uncomfortable at first, but it will feel more natural over time.
* MANUFACTURED IN-HOUSE - Made at WestPoint Home's factory in Bahrain
Designed for general purpose use only, our masks help provide the wearer with everyday protection against large droplets. As an added benefit, they feature silver-infused fibers to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. They’re meant to provide basic protection and should not be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. While not medical grade, this comfortable mask fits snugly with elastic ear loops and allows for breathing without restriction.
As recommended by the CDC for daily use, cloth face masks are becoming part of everyday life — and an essential accessory.
This product should not be used by children under the age of 3, or by anyone suffering from breathing difficulties or other medical conditions.
Making an Impact: To date, we have provided nearly 500,000 face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.