Martex Health Vote Triple Layer Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology
You save: 20% ($2.00)
Get out the vote with the Martex Health Vote Triple-Layer Face Mask with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. It features a patriotic red, white, and blue theme with the letters V-O-T-E emblazoned across the front. This mask is meant to be a reminder to exercise your civic duty, no matter your political affiliation. It’s the perfect way to safely spread the word while casting your vote.
* ADDED-VALUE BENEFIT - Features SILVERbac™ antimicrobial technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and do not wash out. Lab tested
* COMFORT LOOP ELASTIC - Can be knotted easily to create a snugger fit
* AVAILABLE IN A SET OF THREE - Each pack includes a trio of masks
* SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Crafted of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester; features a 100% polypropylene inner layer
* EASY CARE - Machine wash; tumble dry. Can be hand washed. We recommend washing before wearing and after each use
* MULTIPLE SIZES - Available in standard size - Standard size: 8.75”L (cheek to cheek) x 5”H (chin to top of nose). Length is measured cheek to cheek. Height is measured from chin to top of the nose.
* From a fit perspective, a tighter-fitting face mask is better than a loose-fitting mask.
* If you’ve never worn a face mask before, it may seem uncomfortable at first, but it will feel more natural over time.
* Made at WestPoint Home's factory in Bahrain
This mask should not be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
As recommended by the CDC for daily use, cloth face masks are becoming part of everyday life — and an essential accessory.
This face mask is for general purpose use only and is not a medical-grade face mask. It should not be used by children under the age of 3, or by anyone suffering from breathing difficulties or other medical conditions.
Making an Impact: To date, we have provided nearly 1,00,000 face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.