Get set to get cozy wrapped in the visually striking lines of the Novogratz Waverly Tile Printed Comforter Set. The shell fabric of this stylish comforter with a vibrant geometric design is responsibly made of 100% Cotton for a super-soft feel. Its lofty fill comprises 90% Recycled Polyester, reducing the burden on our oceans and landfills. Adding an eye-catching element to the set, which is available in multiple sizes, are matching shams featuring attractive contrast-color piping for a neat-and-tailored look.
The Novogratz by Utica Waverly Tile Printed Comforter Set is created using cotton produced under Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) standards, which ensure production of this cotton is better for the environment in which it grows. And because its shell fabric is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified, it carries the MADE IN GREEN label, so you’ll sleep well knowing it’s free of harmful dyes and finishes. Simply put, this soft, sustainable comforter set is a dream for you and the planet.
- Responsibly made of 100% Cotton shell fabric with 90% Recycled Polyester in its lofty fill
- Soft, sustainable, and stylish
- Features a vibrant geometric design
- Coordinates perfectly with Novogratz printed sheet sets and body pillows
- Comforter: Machine wash cold in a large capacity machine, gentle cycle, wash with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low in a large capacity machine, remove promptly. Shams: Machine wash warm, wash with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, remove promptly, warm iron as needed.
Twin/Twin XL: Comforter: 66"W x 94"L; sham (1): 20"W x 26"L
Full/Queen: Comforter: 88"W x 92"L; shams (2): 20"W x 26"L
King: Comforter: 106"W x 92"L; shams (2): 20"W x 36"L
About the Novogratz Family: Created in collaboration with husband-and-wife interior design duo Cortney and Robert Novogratz, the entire Novogratz by Utica Printed Comforter Set Collection shows off the couple’s inspiring boutique design style. For over 25 years, the Novogratz have integrated colorful and playfully modern thinking into everything they do, including raising seven children. A family of nine has given them a unique perspective on the needs of the modern family, and they love nothing more than creating impactful, beautiful designs that families of all kinds can live with every day.
*Promotions are not applicable on this product